Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Meanwhile back at the Beausejour

It seems like forever since I've been to Moncton, although it can't have been more than a couple of months. I'm holed up at my usual haunt - the Delta - for the week. This can only mean trouble since the only things I do in Moncton is shop and eat. So far I've hit the Micheal's, Addition Elle and Old Navy. I'm saving Costco for Friday.

I'm also right on track with the eating agenda. Last night I had dinner with the only two suckers, er friends, who are still practicing law. Every visit I get closer to convincing Mr. Sucker to get out. Fortunately, they took pity on their poor non-profit colleague and treated me to dinner at a great spot down the street. We had a wonderful visit and made plans to go to their place for dinner tomorrow night.

Tonight I am having dinner with my long lost cousin. I'm really looking forward to getting together with her. For now I think I'll just enjoy the peace and quiet of my hotel room.

2 comments:

canknitian said...

Say hi to our mutual friend for me.

I'll be sure to call G a wh0re for you tonight. :)

canknitian said...

Not that you would ever call anyone that...but I know you share my pain and appreciate my potty mouth. ;)

Thanks for stopping in! - CC