Monday, May 14, 2007

It is not a tumour!

Good news! I do not have terminal toe cancer! My biopsy has come back clean and it turns out it is nothing more than a beauty mark on my big toe. I wasn't worried, I've had a few of these done, but the family has been quite concerned. It looks like I will live to craft another day!

Speaking of crafting goodness, check out this Spidey-ghan done by a fellow Spring Bag Exchanger,Shawnee. (Scroll down the page to March 27th) I know a certain 4 year old Monkey and a Canknitian of undisclosed age who would loose their minds over this one.

Currently OTN is a Monica in pink with a green ruffle for the Mouse. The Mouse is my two year old niece whom I have just met! Big Bro has moved back to NB after living in BC and Alberta for more than 10 years, and he has brought his girlfriend and their little Mouse too. She is sweet but shy. I can't wait to finish it for her next trip to see me. It will be great to have her just an hour away.

Sis has just brought home 5 foster kittens for the SPCA they are very cute. Monkey was beside himself with 5 kittens running around him. I can easily see one of these cuties landing at my house, that is if the Queen of the Castle (my cat) will allow it.

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

oh - a mouse, too! i look forward to hearing mouse stories... and the spidey-ghan just leaves me speechless. i dare not let my children see it! pleased to hear that it is not a tumour, too. gees - you have a lot in that post!

Crafty Canadian said...

I know, I tend to ramble. At least with a blog people can just stop reading and they don't have to listen to me go on and on! :)

Thanks for stopping in! - CC