Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Computer Hates Me.

I had a great weekend update drafted-complete with oh-so-cute photos from the beach. However, it will have to wait. My internet went out in the middle of my post so Blogger didn't save my files, my computer has decided not to recognized the memory card so I can't reload the pictures I had picked out and I've tried 4 different USB cords and can't find the one for the ____ing camera.

I assure you we had a great weekend and I will post great pictures when my PC gets over itself and lets me get on with my blogging.

Unfortunately this also prevents me from sharing with you the photos of my most fabulous Spring Felted Bag! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Laurie! I just love it and everyone (except my sister who hates purple) is very jealous! Even Lil' Sis agreed that it absolutely suited me. Sorry fellow felters, I assure you I will share pics soon.

2 comments:

lauriec said...

Oh yay!!! I am so glad it got there & that you liked it!

xox

Do you have a thumb drive that allows you to switch out memory cards? You can upload that way maybe???

NH Knitting Mama said...

Look forward to pics of the bag!

Thanks for stopping in! - CC