Thursday, March 29, 2007

Time is almost up!

Tomorrow is the last working day of the fiscal year. For a charity this means making sure every penny is spent and invoiced for tomorrow. (Heaven forbid you might actually have something left.) My projects are pretty much undercontrol because unlike some other people I anticipate the year end chaos all year and trust no one but myself to make sure everything is accounted for. Yes, I am a control freak.

Today was fun, I don't think I repeated myself too many times in the sessions. It all gets very blurry after five 50 minutes sessions. After a rocky start it was all good. Although the first class had some "disruptions" it all went smoothly the rest of the day.

I must say, I have no idea how teachers keep their train of thought with the intercom system binging, beeping and blaring constantly. It didn't help that our sessions were off the regular class schedule so most of the bings would have normally been during breaks.

No comments:

Thanks for stopping in! - CC