Tuesday, April 3, 2007

And now for something completely different...

Here goes my first meme.

1. Name a movie you have seen more than 10 times. Stand by Me and History of the World Part 1
2. Name a movie you’ve seen multiple times in the theater. Where the Heart is. – LOVED the book
3. Name an actor who would make you more inclined to see a movie. Antonio Bandaras (yummy)
4. Name an actor who would make you less likely to see a movie. Steven Seagal
5. Name a movie you can and do quote from. Quest for the Holy Grail
6. Name a movie musical in which you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs. Dirty Dancing
7. Name a movie you have been known to sing along with. Muriel’s Wedding (ABBA rocks!)and The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
8. Name a movie you would recommend everyone see. Schindler’s List traumatic but worth it.
9. Name a movie you own. When Harry Met Sally
10. Name an actor who launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops. Will Smith
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what? Several, we usually go every year. The first one I remember seeing was Bambi.
12. Ever made out in a movie? At home, of course. In the theatre, not that I can recall but it is possible.
13. Name a movie you keep meaning to see but you just haven’t gotten around to yet.
14. Ever walked out of a movie? No but I should have – two dates come to mind – On Deadly Ground and Léolo I don’t recommend either.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater. Just about every movie- happy tears, sad tears, laughing tears.
16. Popcorn? I love popcorn but it hates me.
17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)? Hard to say, depends on what is playing, usually not even once a month.
18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater? Happy Feet
19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie? I’m a sucker for the romantic comedy but I really enjoy a good drama.
20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? E.T.
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen? Léolo – think American Pie but MUCH more disturbing.
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed? No specific titles come to mind, there have been quite a few odd films I’ve happened upon on IFC that I’ve enjoyed.
23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen? IT and the creepy troll from Cat’s Eye that steals your breath.
24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen? It has to be either Quest for the Holy Grail or History of the World Part 1. Both are ridiculous and not at all funny until you have seen it more than once.

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second ti-me!

2 comments:

Miss Me said...

i LOVE muriel's wedding. i own the video but am going to have to find it on dvd. and hate to be picky, but you didn't answer #13... enquiring minds want to know!

Crafty Canadian said...

I couldn't think of any right off the top of my head, I'm sure there are many. There a couple that I have seen bits of like "V for Vendetta" and "Ms. Henderson Presents" and all the movies that Hubby rents and I fall asleep before the end.

Thanks for stopping in! - CC