Saturday, July 21, 2007

And we're off!

It is 5:45 and we are just about ready to leave on our 8 hr drive to Montreal. While we would like to poke around a bit on our way there we can't take too long to get there as we have tickets to the Just for Laugh's show tonight. We are also going to attend the Final Gala tomorrow night.

Canknitian thinks she is going to get me on some Six Flags rollercoasters but I'm not sure it will happen. I think I would have fun if I got on but I overthink it and chicken out. I have not been on a big rollercoaster since I was 12 and we went on Thunder Mountain at Disney World. I sat in the very first cart between my grandparents. My grandmother and I screamed the whole time but thought in the end it was okay. My grandfather closed his eyes and said nothing, when we asked him if he would go again he just shook his head.

I'll be checking in along the way to tell you all about the fun I'm having.

P.S. Thanks for worrying NH Knitting Mama and thanks to Miss Me for the nomination as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! I love it!

2 comments:

NH Knitting Mama said...

Have fun!

lauriec said...

Have a wonderful time in Montreal!! I hope the scary guy who blew me a kiss when I was there doesn't get you too!!

Thanks for stopping in! - CC