Monday, September 17, 2007

Introducing Purl!

My sister often takes kittens into foster care for the local SPCA. A month ago she got a call about a little girl kitty found in a ditch on the side of the road. The woman who found her said she was going to adopt her when she was big enough. The next day someone else brought in a little boy kitten from the same ditch. Sis adopted the little boy and when she went to return the little girl they told her she was up for adoption.

Taking advantage of my weakened emotional state, she called from the shelter to tell me she was bringing home the baby girl for me. I've named her Purl and she is so sweet. She is trying to make friends with my other kitty but it was not love at first site for Athena.

I am absolutely smitten by the kitten. Without further ado - here's Purl.



Thanks for stopping in! - CC